Highline Residences, an excellent residential condo site proudly due to Keppel Land, located at the junction of Tiong Bharu Road and Kim Tian Road. The site has a huge land section of approximate 118,303 sq . ft . with gross plot ratio of four years old.0. Tiong Bahru is among Singapores oldest residential neighbourhoods, it exudes both heritage and trendiness through conserved art-deco style shophouses, chic and contemporary restaurants that increase the elegance of the neighbourhood. Highline Singapore
The Highline Residences is outlined with approximately 500 homes, which range from 1, 2, 3, 4, DK to Penthouses to produce all diverse needs. Highline Residences includes 7 blocks: 4 x 4 storey, 2 x 36 storey, 1 x 21 storey blocks with Sky Terraces. It foresees strong and positive demands from homebuyers who aspire in getting an elite quality abode in the city fringe.Highline Residences
Highline Residences is put at strategic convenient location, merely a stroll from Tiong Bahru MRT station, Tiong Bahru Plaza and also the upcoming Havelock MRT station at Zion Road which can be currently under construction. Homeowners are able to like a wide array of conveniences and simple use of differing of Singapore. Foodies can head towards the famous eateries, cafes and restaurants along Seng Poh Road, Tiong Bahru Food Centre, Chinatown and Havelock Road. Highline Tiong Bahru
Highline Residences is within minutes ride to the main shopping belt of Orchard Road, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Central Business District (CBD), Integrated Resorts at Sentosa and Marina Bay. Highline Residences is near the major expressways of Central Expressway (CTE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
The reputable schools located near Highline Residences are Crescent Girls’ School and Gan Eng Seng Primary School.
1. Rare Development at District 3, an option site at an established and popular residential estate – Tiong Bahru
2. 3 minutes walk to Tiong Bahru MRT station
3. Within Ten minutes drive to Central Business District, Orchard Road and the integrated resorts at Marina Bay and Sentosa Island
4. Well connected via major expressways : AYE, ECP and CTE
5. Close to Tiong Bahru Park, Mount Faber and Henderson Waves Bridges
6. Near reputable schools : Radin Mas Primary School, CHIJ St. Theresa’s Convent, CHIJ Kellock and Crescent Girls’ School
7. Numerous retail and lifestyle amenities like Tiong Bahru Plaza and Great World City
ABOUT TIONG BAHRU ESTATE
Tiong Bahru Estate, built in the 1930s, is probably the earliest housing estates developed in Singapore. It absolutely was the initial project undertaken by the Singapore Improvement Trust (SIT), a government body administered by British colonial to offer mass public housing. Tiong Bahru estate consists of about 30 apartment blocks using a total well over 900 units of public houses.
Kim Tian Road is a street located inside the Tiong Bahru Estate, named after Tan Kim Tian. He came to be in Malacca and came to Singapore in 1847. The buildings along Kim Tian Road are much taller and modern compared to those found in the historic part of Tiong Bahru estate.
The development type of Tiong Bahru estate is a combination of Streamline Moderne with local Straits Settlements shop-house architecture. One distinguished feature of Tiong Bahru Estate is its streets are generally named after Chinese pioneers with the 19th and 20th centuries like Lim Liak, Kim Pong, Chay Yan, Guan Chuan and etc.
Tiong Bahru Market was the first modern market constructed in a housing area, built in 1955 by SIT. Ahead of building of the Market, the hawkers were street-hawkers and constantly chase off by authority as street-trading was illegal. Thus, SIT built an experimental market on a single location to ease their uncertain lifestyle as today’s Tiong Bahru Market.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Keppel Land Ltd, property arm of Keppel Corp, one of Singapore�s largest multinational group with key businesses in off-shore and marine, property and infrastructure. Keppel Land recognized for its outstanding portfolio of award-winning residential developments, retail and commercial developments, office and industrial buildings, resorts and hotels primarily in Singapore, Vietnam, China, India and Indonesia.
Keppel Land is geographically diversified across Asia, with China and Singapore since it’s core markets, whereas Indonesia and Vietnam as its growth markets. With a pipeline around 75,000 homes across Asia, Keppel Land is reputed because of its quality and innovation hallmark, dedicated to develop properties that integrate with urban and natural landscape for any desirable live-work-play habitat with enduring value for that community.
The Group�s total assets amounted to about $13.2 billion as at 30 September 2013.
Latest Homes of Keppel Land:
1. The Glades @ Tanah Merah > Sold 84% of 200 launched units (end-Mar 2014)
2. Corals at Keppel Bay > Sold 87% of 200 launched units (end-Mar 2014)
3. Reflections at Keppel Bay > Sold 96% of 950 launched units (end-Mar 2014)
4. Marina Bay Suites > Sold 96% of 212 launched units (end-Mar 2014)
Past History of Keppel Land:
1. The Luxurie @ Compassvale > Fully Sold of 622 units
2. The Lakefront Residences @ Lakeside > Fully Sold of 629 units
3. Marina Bay Residences > Fully Sold of 428 units
4. Sixth Avenue Residences > Fully Sold of 175 units
5. Urbana @ River Valley > Fully Sold of 126 units
6. Caribbean at Keppel Bay > Fully Sold of 969 units
Function as first to obtain them! You might be entitled to get the complete group of eBrochure and layouts simply by registering around. Registration is straightforward, without any obligations on your own end. Registration does not always mean that you’ve successfully secure a unit. It is simply to tell apart those who are genuinely thinking about the hottest launch of year. Are you interested?
Come visit the showflat. Sales Gallery will be opening soon.
Highline Tiong Bahru
Highline Kim Tian